MATERI KELAS XI SUGGESTION AND OFFERING
SMK PANCASILA 9 GIRIWOYO


Askingfor Suggestion
Giving Suggestion
Responding the Suggestion
Accepting Suggestion
Refusing Suggestion

I’ve got a bad toothache. What do you suggest?
What do you advise me to do?
What should I do?
What ought I to do?
Do you have any suggestion for me…

I suggest/ recommend that you …
You really should/ought to…
You’d better …
Why don’t you go to the dentist?
How about playing cards?

Yes, I’d like/ love to.
That sounds like a good idea.
Thank you/Thanks
I’ll do/try that.
Why didn’t I think of that?


I tried that, but…
Thanks, but that won’t work/ help because …
That’s a good idea, but …
No, I’d rather not.
I don’t feel like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LATIHAN SOAL BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS XII UAS GASAL 2016/2017